Talent Intelligence x Martin Brower
Engaging learners on Risk and Crisis Management
- Learn & Apply Risk and Crisis Management
- Improve learning retention of subject matter
- Engage learners and emphasize importance of subject matter
The Solution: The Chronicle of Michael and Friends
Talent Intelligence worked together with Martin Brower to create a game on Gametize, “The Chronicle of Michael and Friends”.
The character Michael walked the player through different types of content, including a scenario simulated on what to do in a crisis situation.
"The storyline was good and for those who attended the workshop, the last few episodes helped to remind us again what we have learned in the workshop about communication."
25 players completed 78 challenges over the course of 1 week. Some observations:
- Photo challenge drove application of risk management
- Team allocation drove competitiveness
- Story & social feed drove engagement with the subject
The game drove a high number of submissions in 1 Topic alone with 577 submissions just by 25 players. The game was a resounding success with 1154 total submissions and 8795 social interactions (comments, votes, and likes).
Please follow and like us: