Gametization 101 Workshop
Tuesday, October 26
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Lifelong Learning Institute
Great for you if you are a:
- In-house HR Professional (Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, L&D, etc)
- External HR Consultant looking for engagement tools
- External Trainer looking for engagement tools
- Thinking of creating a community advocacy compaign
- Thinking of using gamification for all sorts of use cases, e.g. CSR, environmental causes, mental health
What you can expect
- Gain a working knowledge of what gamification is
- Identify an audience (either within or outside of their organizations) to target and engage using gamification
- Learn how to design gamified experiences using Gametize’s design framework to meet your strategic goals (marketing, HR, etc.)
- Create a prototype gamification campaign on web/mobile by end of this 3 hours.
About your facilitators
Lead for Academy
Muhammad Al-Fairuz Bin Mohd Baser
Big Data & Analytics, Project Management
Fairuz works with Big Data & Analytics at Gametize. He used to be a Trainer/Planner in BMTC (Basic Military Training Centre) and is your go-to guy for not only big data but big ideas – ask him anything about your gamification strategy!
Lifelong Learning Institute, 11 Eunos Rd 8
FAQs & Contact
You can register for tickets at our Eventbrite link below. We typically don’t accept walk-ins, so make sure to sign up!
*Registration closes on Monday, 25th February 2019.