Jenni: Creative, Project Management, Customer Support
//you are most likely here to check out what kind of work Jenni is doing! You can find her portfolio here: Behance.
[Short blurb: Jenni joined Gametize under the SkillsFuture Work-Study-Programme, and is currently under team Creatives, Project Management and Customer Support. She holds a Diploma in Communication Design and supports the company with graphic concepts and creative visuals. She’s learning more about what it is like to design great User Experiences everyday!]Jenni Jang (@jennijang) joined Gametize in hopes that she would be able to further her knowledge in Gamification as well as providing a simple yet kickass solution to problems all across the world.
Probably irrelevant to you. My Bucket Playlist:
- Bring my parents travelling and be so rich I get to retire them
- Checkout everything in my Shopee cart
- Go to Berlin for a music festival
- Listen to an old rockstar’s “back-in-my-day” stories
- Retire in Japan
- Live overseas for a while
- Live on my small but thriving business selling my own art
- Collaborate with other artists and solidify my place in the world!
- Learn the secret to being content (or achieve Nirvana, whichever comes first)
- BE HAPPY
Definitely irrelevant. Random fun facts about myself:
- I only listen to Monster by Kanye West for Nicki Minaj’s verse.
- My mandarin is so bad it dishonors my family, I speak pretty decent Burmese tho!
And if you are still reading at this point…
It might also interest you that I draw in my own time, and should you decide to contact me: