Guest Blogging Guidelines with Gametize
About the Gametize Blog
Let’s formulate what gamification boils down to, and why we...
Cheating is a familiar term when it comes to the...
How can gamification streamline the global supply chain? Read this...
eSports, the competitive side of gaming, has grown more and...
Firstly, please note we do not offer monetary compensation for guest articles and operate on an in-kind cross-promotional basis, with the benefits being listed below.
- Our blog gets on average 1K-4K visitors per month, and this is increasing steadily.
- We will share your article on our social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram) for additional exposure.
- The Gametize team may use the article for educational and/or marketing purposes during workshops, webinars, client engagement, and project management.
- We will also promote the article to our partner programs, such as our Channel Partners Program and Content Collaborator Program, for additional opportunities for outreach.
Before featuring your article in our blog, we would require you to:
- Subscribe to Gametize.com’s Trial Plan (7 days free) and create a Gametize project related to your article’s topic.
- Share your Project and your article for our review.
- When all is good after the review, we will feature your Project and Article under the category “Gametize’s Guest Subscribers”.
- You are required to subscribe for a minimum of 1 month (under any plan, from US$200/month); we will provide a coupon code for 20% for the first 2 months. We may sponsor the subscription depending on the Project.
Do note that your article content should be related to the game and include the link to the game that you have created
Your article should:
- Be 100% original and have not been previously published anywhere else.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images and/or videos – please give credit when needed.
- Be well-written, clear, and interesting.
- Be educational and not overly self-promotional.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink – your examples and statistics must be verifiable.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. We have the right to revise and remove such links at our discretion.
- Include your name and byline – see this guest post for an example.
- Be submitted as a Google Document, for easier collaboration with the Gametize team.
Terms & Conditions
- Gametize reserves the right to reject contributions at our discretion.
- Gametize reserves the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at our discretion.
- Gametize reserves the right to update contributions in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Gametize reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Gametize content, such as enquiry forms, mailing lists, and downloadable content.
- In some rare instances, contributions may be removed from our Blog if it no longer meets our guidelines. Examples of reasons why a post may be removed include outdated links, the post containing information that is later verified to be inaccurate, or if the guest writer’s portfolio of work is not aligned with Gametize’s objectives.
- Guest contributors may not republish their contribution on the Gametize Blog in its entirety anywhere else.
- All guest posts will have a disclaimer attached to them to indicate that guest posts do not imply endorsement. See this guest article for an example.
- Previous Work
- Suggested topics you would like to contribute to the Gametize Blog
Prospective guest contributors who include the following information will be prioritized when we review such requests. We look forward to hearing from you! 😀