Gametize is the world’s simplest enterprise-grade gamification platform for community engagement and advocacy. Clients use Gametize to motivate target behaviours for various purposes, such as in employees training/performance management, or consumer marketing/sales advocacy. The highly customizable and versatile solution is available on both cloud and on-premises.
Anyone can create a white-label web/mobile campaign in just 5 minutes, leveraging Gametize’s key gamification mechanics (interactive challenges, automated feedbacks, competition and socializing, and rewards redemption), coupled with their own narratives and theme. Users can complete these fun, social challenges such as answering a trivia, post a photo, and later receive feedbacks such as points, badges, before redeeming prizes such as “lunch with a celebrity” in the rewards store.
Gametize is trusted by brands such as Shell, Samsung, P&G, DBS, Singtel, and Accenture, with 15 million challenge completions and more than 300,000 registered users. Gametize has been endorsed by academics and research companies in reports or case studies, such as Bond University, San Jose State University, Forrester. Gametize was also selected as Singapore’s 20 hottest startups in 2015 by Singapore Business Review magazine, and IBM SmartCamp (ASEAN) People’s Choice Winner in 2013.
Gametize is designed with a strong focus on gamification, because it is a proven strategy for motivating behaviors and learning backed by case studies (e.g. Delta Airlines, Microsoft). A pilot case study in Singapore Management University shows that 80% of the students want to see more games powered by Gametize after undergoing a gametized experience for learning Leadership and Teambuilding.
Gametize’s Demo Video and Media Kit
More Gametize Video Demos
GetSmart – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzonBcumLCM
Space Runner – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCefBn2ANAA
Recruitment Game – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yee6RMIVQCA&t=6s
Gametize Platform Demo – https://youtu.be/8dLYGNVVgMI
Demo Projects powered by Gametize
Featured White-label Apps – https://corp.gametize.com/store/
Featured Games – www.gametize.com/featured
Learn about Ransomware – www.gametize.com/project/ransomware
The Charisma Game, by Eric Feng– www.gametize.com/project/charisma
Gourmet Grammar, by Mark Schreiber– www.gametize.com/project/gourmetgrammar
Demo: Personality Quizzes – www.gametize.com/project/personalitydemo
Demo: Enterprise #50LearningDays – www.gametize.com/project/senterprise
Demo: The Bank Apprentice – www.gametize.com/project/sapprentice
Demo: FUEL, for Work Life Balance – www.gametize.com/project/sfuel
Demo: Math Game – www.gametize.com/project/mathdemo
Demo: Software Onboarding (Gametize Platform) – www.gametize.com/project/gametization
Events – www.gametize.com/project/tevent
Motivation/Goal Tracking – www.gametize.com/project/tmotivation
L&D (Law) – www.gametize.com/project/tlaw
L&D (Sales) – www.gametize.com/project/tsalestraining
Field Trip – www.gametize.com/project/tfieldtrip
Marketing – www.gametize.com/project/tmarketing
Innovation Management – www.gametize.com/project/tinnovation
Recruitment (Full-time Jobs) – https://gametize.com/project/trecruitment1
Recruitment (Internship Programmes) – https://gametize.com/project/trecruitment2
Onboarding – www.gametize.com/project/tonboarding
Customer Advocacy – https://gametize.com/game/tadvocacy
- Unilever: House of Lux – https://rebrand.ly/gametize-casestudy-houseoflux – Unilever used Gametize as part of their content marketing campaign to create an engaging personality quiz to match users to their perfect fragrance.
- ACE Entrepreneurship Week – https://rebrand.ly/gametize-casestudy-ace – Gametize powered the official event app for ACE Entrepreneurship Week, the world’s largest entrepreneurial movement to encourage youths to make their mark. The Gametize app increased participant engagement, transforming the event space into a giant playground and garnering positive feedback from all involved.
- NTU ideas.inc – https://rebrand.ly/gametize-casestudy-ideasinc – Through the ideas.inc app powered by Gametize, the organizers initiated fun challenges and rewards redemptions to engage participants during the event.
- Optus: Yes Quest! – https://rebrand.ly/gametize-casestudy-optus – Optus worked with Gametize to create an app to deliver training for all of their Sales staff with the objective of increasing their knowledge retention and customer service skills.
- Auditing Firm: Health-Made-Fun Challenge – https://rebrand.ly/gametize-casestudy-healthmadefun – As part of a 3-month wellness program, an auditing firm created challenges on Gametize to make the busy season more bearable and enjoyable for the staff.
- Talent Intelligence x Gamuda – https://rebrand.ly/gametize-casestudy-tigamuda – Our Channel Distributor, Talent Intelligence, helped Gamuda to create a gamified team-building program to introduce and cultivate New HR Core Values as well as build team synergy across decentralized HR functions.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- SMU: GameLead – https://www.slideshare.net/gametize/gamelead – Singapore Management University (SMU) and Gametize co-produced a pilot gamification program for Leadership and Team-building (LTB), a core module for freshman students.
- Bank: Space Runner – https://www.slideshare.net/gametize/spacerunner – The Space Runner was a campaign launched in February 2015 to encourage learning amongst a bank’s employees to commemorate SG50.
- Talent Intelligence x Martin Brower – https://rebrand.ly/gametize-casestudy-timartinbrower – Our Channel Partner, Talent Intelligence (now part of http://www.peoplepsyence.com/), helped Martin Brower to create a one-week program to educate and engage their staff on Risk & Crisis Management. This case study is prepared by Talent Intelligence.
- Singapore Sports Council: Team SSC Day – https://rebrand.ly/gametize-casestudy-ssc – In 2013, Gametize powered Team SSC Day to encourage SSC members to practice healthy living and encourage team bonding between the various departments.
- Bank: Journey Around Asia – https://rebrand.ly/gametize-casestudy-journeyaroundasia – A leading financial services group automates their recruitment process while driving engagement and building a fun, positive company culture.
- Robo G – https://www.slideshare.net/gametize/robog – Robo G was developed for this client’s MA Program to gamify the recruitment of fresh graduates.
Learn more about Gamification
Community Discussions: com.gametize.com
3rd Party Integration Discussions: https://support.gametize.com/hc/en-gb/community/topics/360000963632-3rd-Party-Solutions-Gametize
Product updates/roadmap: https://support.gametize.com/hc/en-gb/community/posts/360000389871-2018-PRODUCT-FEATURE-ROADMAP
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Can you prepare a proposal for us?
A: We practise a zero pitching policy, so we could focus on our existing clients. Though, depending on our bandwidth, we might be able to sneak in a mockup game for you during our coffee breaks. Do speak to your client engagement rep. to find out more.
Q: Could you share more about your security and privacy policies?
Q: How much white-labeling/branding is possible on your native apps?
A: Our templates have certain layouts which enable a fast turnaround development time, while allowing certain branding options. Just ask for our Customizable Branding Guide or go to https://corp.gametize.com/whitelabel.
Q: We really like your UX. Can you custom build an “Uber for Marshmallows” app?
A: Thank you, we love them too (and marshmallows as well). However, Gametize is not a dev house and our focus is on improving our enterprise-grade product constantly.
Still got more questions burning in your head? Please check out our FAQ section http://support.gametize.com. For sales or pricing enquiry, please feel free to write in to us with the form below: