NOTE: Starbucks is not a client in this project but used as a case in this academic exercise.
Starting off first in our series the Sustainability games that were submitted during the SMU-X LTB 2023 module, this game aims to target Starbucks Employees and encourage them to adopt more sustainability habits through an already existing initiative that Starbucks has.
Their Problem Statement
- Reduce carbon, water, and waste footprints by half by 2030.
- Expanding plant-based menu options.
- Shifting from single-use to reusable packaging.
- Working on improved waste management strategies.
- Innovating for more responsible stores, operations, manufacturing, and delivery.
Credits: [AY2022/23] G3 Team 1 – Valerie Quek Li Yi (Leader), Benjamin Glendon Hiah Tze Kiat, Chen Hao Yeung, Faith Lee Shi Qing, Kelly Tan, Leroy Tham Jun Han, Ng Su Hui, Nicole Wong