Gametization 101 Workshop
3 – 5:30 PM
Great for you if you are a:
- In-house HR Professional (Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, L&D, etc)
- External HR Consultant looking for engagement tools
- External Trainer looking for engagement tools
- Thinking of creating a community advocacy compaign
- Thinking of using gamification for all sorts of use cases, e.g. CSR, environmental causes, mental health
What you can expect
- Gain a working knowledge of what gamification is
- Identify an audience (either within or outside of their organizations) to target and engage using gamification
- Learn how to design gamified experiences using Gametize’s design framework to meet your strategic goals (marketing, HR, etc.)
- Create a prototype gamification campaign on web/mobile by end of this 3 hours.
Introduction to Gamification, Motivation, and Gamification Use Cases
Learn what gamification is and explore case studies from Gametize and other organizations across various industries.
Walkthrough of our 5D Framework
Learn about Gametize’s 5D Framework, which we use to design gamification strategies and campaigns.
Build your Gamification Strategy
Build your gamification strategy using our very own 5D Framework.
Gametize Prototyping (psst… this is the highlight of the day)
Learn how to use the Gametize.com platform to prototype your gamification experience. This will be a relaxed session in which you’re welcome to try out the platform at your own pace with assistance and advice from our team!
About your facilitator
Lead for Academy
FAQs & Contact
When does registration close?
Registration closes on 9 January 2019, 11PM SGT.
Will refreshments be provided?
Light bites and refreshments will be provided during the session and is included in the ticket costs.
How do I get there?
The Gametize offices are at 138 Robinson Road. For more detailed directions: https://corp.gametize.com/findus
What should I bring to the event?
For this workshop, you’ll need to bring your own smartphone, and a laptop or tablet – you’ll be creating your gamification experience with these (we won’t be providing you with your own). Also bring along your Eventbrite pass (online version is fine!) so we can check you in when you arrive.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com for any questions you have. Otherwise, we’ll get in contact with you via email before the event with more details on the workshop.
What if I can’t make it on this date?
If you can’t make it on this date, we’ll have many more dates coming up. Just register yourself at https://corp.gametize.com/workshops to stay updated on our workshops!
What if I can’t make it on this date, and I already purchased a ticket?
We will issue you a refund if you let us know or cancel or ticket at least 1 day before the event – after that, we won’t be able to make concessions except on a special case-by-case basis. Do note that there may be some processing fees from Eventbrite that are non-refundable.
- Pictures and/or videos may be taken during the event. The photos and/or videos maybe be used as Gametize’s promotional materials. By registering to this event and participating in the meetup, you permit Gametize to use the photos and/or videos shot therein, and agree that this conduct does not infringe your Portraiture Rights.
How to register
*Registration closes on Thursday, 9th January 2020, 12PM SGT.